MEMBERSHIP & REGISTRATION INFORMATION
All clubs must register online with USA Boxing and the person serving as the club representative must also be registered. The system will not accept a club registration unless the representative is registered. You will need a credit card in order to register your club.
ATHLETES AND NON-ATHLETES:
All athletes and non-athletes must register online with USA Boxing. Registration will require a credit card and a unique email address. (That is, a coach may not register multiple athletes using his/her email address; every member must have their own email address.)
Photos and birth certificates / passport are required for all new and replacement passbooks. Duplicate or replacement books can be obtained for a fee of $20. If you lose your passbook and need to replace it, you must again present your printed receipt along with $20.
NEW MASTERS BOXERS:
In addition to furnishing a birth certificate and photos, new masters boxers must also provide a letter from their physician stating that they are “fit to box” and have (1) no history of diabetes, high blood pressure, or chest pain (2) no history of chronic headaches (3) blood pressure less than 145/90 (4) graded exercise EKG every five years beginning at age 45 (5) normal eye examination by an ophthalmologist every five years beginning at age 45.
RENEWING MASTERS BOXERS:
Must provide a “fit to box” letter with the elements listed above. EKG and eye examination are required if you are aged 45 or older, or if it has been five years since your last submission of an EKG or eye examination.
NEW ATHLETE REGISTRATION:
- Complete online application (HERE); fees are paid by credit, debit or pre-paid credit/debit cards.
- Print registration receipt only after registration is complete.
- Sign health affidavit form portion of receipt; if boxer is under the age of 18, a parent or guardian’s signature is required.
- Mail entire receipt and copy of birth certificate or passport to registration chairperson. Please allow a minimum 7 day turnaround to ensure you receive your passbook prior to the date you are scheduled to compete.
- Passbooks will be returned to address on registration receipt.
RENEWING ATHLETE REGISTRATION:
- Complete online membership renewal (HERE); fees are paid by credit, debit or pre-paid credit/debit cards.
- Print membership card and attach to inside of passbook.
For new athlete and non-athlete registrations, mail all receipts and required paperwork to Registration Chair:
59 Mill Street
Dracut, MA 01826
Please allow minimum 7 day turn around.
- Boxers will not be allowed to register on the day of the boxing show.
- Print your membership card and attach it to your passbook before the day of competition.